What to do when driving through floods and standing water:
1) Try to avoid standing water if you can.
2) Don’t drive into flood water that’s moving or more than 10cm (4 inches) deep.
3) Let approaching cars pass first.
4) Drive slowly and steadily so you don’t make a bow wave.
5) Test your brakes as soon as you can afterwards.
Fast-moving water is very powerful – take care or your car could be swept away.
What do you think about this?
You have reacted on "Flooding along Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1"A few seconds ago